World Chocolate Day 2022 Date: Why, how and when is World Chocolate Day celebrated? Learn History and BenefitsInternational Chocolate Day 2022: World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 28 October every year in India Bangladesh Pakistan us auk and around the world. It was first celebrated in the year 2005. Chocolate lovers celebrate this day by eating chocolate and distributing it among each other. Apart from this, Chocolate Day is also celebrated by couples on the third day of Valentine’s week in February.
National Chocolate Day 2022
Chocolate is one such food item which is liked by everyone from child to elder. It can be given on a special occasion or to please someone. Along with this, eating it in proper quantity also gives many benefits to the body. World Chocolate Day is celebrated every year on 7 July, it is said that it started on 7 July 1550 in Europe, about 472 years ago. After which France also started celebrating Chocolate Day in 1995.
But the history of chocolate is not only 472 years old, but some people also believe that its existence is 2000 to 4000 years old.he date of Chocolate Day is also different in different countries, in America it is celebrated as National Chocolate Day on 28 October.The African country Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa, where this day dedicated to chocolate is celebrated every year on 14 February.
Chocolate Day 2022 Wishes Chocolate Day
- Chocolate tastes sweeter when it’s been shared with you. Happy chocolate day!
- I hope you have a day as sweet as chocolate. Happy Chocolate Day!
- May your life become as delicious as a chocolate bar. Happy Chocolate Day.
- Thank you so much for brightening up my day and making me feel special every day of the year. Happy Chocolate Day!
- Happy chocolate day to the one who lights up my world like nobody else. May you never stop beaming and the peak is just the beginning!
- Chocolate is food from the gods; its energy, vitality, oneness. Also, it’s pure love. Here’s some love from me to you on Chocolate Day!
- Life is like a box of chocolates. Some days are dark, some are great, some are sweet, and some really disappointing. Well, with you around, all of it is worth it and I want to share all of this with you. Happy Chocolate Day!
- All we need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt either. Happy Chocolate Day!
World Chocolate Day quotes
- Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Berry
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get . -Tom Hanks (Forrest Gump)
- Chocolate is food from the gods; it’s energy, vitality, oneness. – Murray Laangham
- When we don’t have the words, chocolate can speak volumes. – Joan Bauer
- Without love and chocolate, there would be darkness and chaos. – Unknown
History of Chocolate Day
It is believed that the chocolate tree was first seen in America and the discovery of chocolate started from the seeds in the pods of this tree.
At that time, around the year 1528, when Spain was occupied by Mexico, America, he brought this chocolate tree (called cocoa) from Mexico to Spain, and the people there liked it so much that they made it their favorite drink. Made it
However, when chocolate was in its early stages, people did not know much about it, so they found its taste astringent and slightly pungent, later many measures were taken to remove its pungency. And the credit for making it sweet goes to Europe.
How is World Chocolate Day celebrated? (Chocolate Day Celebration)
You can celebrate Chocolate Day very easily and with great pomp, on this day you can exchange chocolates or gift chocolates to someone.
Nowadays chocolate is available in the market in many ways, whether you can buy dark chocolate or you can give chocolate cake, chocolate candy or any other thing made of chocolate as a gift to someone.
If your loved one is upset with you, then to celebrate it, you can celebrate International Chocolate Day by gifting them chocolates and strengthen your relationship.
Today chocolate is used in everything from ice cream to cakes and most of the sweets ordered online.
See Here: Best Cake Making Game
Benefits of Chocolate
Friends, although many people believe that chocolate affects the structure of the body and it increases obesity, but it also has many benefits such as:
Eating chocolate reduces stress because chocolate controls the hormones that increase stress.
It has also been found in a research that chocolate also works to control and reduce blood pressure.
Some people also believe that chocolate has anti-oxidant properties, due to which you do not get old quickly.
In addition, the seeds of chocolate have many medicinal properties.
Eating dark chocolate daily reduces the risk of heart disease by up to a third.
Chocolate has an antibacterial effect on the mouth, which prevents tooth decay.
Some of its facts (Facts About Chocolate):
If a normal person consumes a dose of about 22 pounds of chocolate, it can be fatal for him.
Technically, ‘white chocolate’ is not chocolate because it contains little or no cocoa content.
USA and Chocolate
Chocolate consumption in USA is very high and due to continuous increase in milk and cocoa production in India, chocolate industry is growing very fast in India India is exporting chocolates to Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Nepal, Hong Kong and UAE.
The cocoa tree, which produces chocolate, was introduced to India in the early twentieth century and has been commercially cultivated since the 1960s.
Cocoa is a tropical crop and the climate of India is quite favorable for it, so it is growing very well in India. Even today in India it is known as a horticultural crop and it is also cultivated.