Dhaka University DU Admission Circular 2024 will begin with the commencement of the registration process. Dhaka University conducts a graduation level admission process for every eligible candidate seeking admission in various offered programs of Dhaka University. The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of combined scores in SSC, HSC board exams, And Admissions Test.
University will also offer admission on the basis of a university-level entrance exam. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get admission in various offered courses fields. Here in this article, Candidates can get the complete information regarding the DU University Admission 2024.
DU Admission Circular 2024
Dhaka University DU Admission Procedure will be regulated on the basis of merit and the candidate’s score in the entrance examination. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of the final merit list. The final admission will be offered to the candidate through a Dhaka university-level counseling procedure. University will conduct the counseling procedure in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counseling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the Dhaka University Merit list.
ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় কর্তৃপক্ষ জানিয়েছে, ২০২৩-২৪ শিক্ষাবর্ষে বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ভর্তি পরীক্ষা শুরু হবে আগামী ২৩ ফেব্রুয়ারি।
DU Admission Requirement
The University of Dhaka has reformed its admission test minimum requirement. They increase their minimum GPA score from the current academic year 2024. All unit admission requirements are given below:-
For Ka/A Unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC/ equivalent examination and the HSC/ equivalent examination in 2021 from Science Group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must be obtained at least a GPA of 3.50 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations, and the total GPA should be up to 8.50 (including additional subjects)..
For Kha/B unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC/ equivalent examination in or next year and HSC/ equivalent examination in 2021 from the humanities group can apply. Candidates can apply for admission through B Unit subject to fulfilling the conditions mentioned in the Admission Guide.
- Candidates must be obtained a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each examination and a total GPA of 8.00 in both examinations.
For Ga/C Unit
- Students who have passed Business Studies/ A Level/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Business Management at Higher Secondary level can apply.
- Only those who have passed SSC/equivalent and HSC/ equivalent examinations in 2021, can apply.
- Applicants must be obtained at least a GPA of 3.5 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations. And the total GPA should be up to 8.00 (with additional subjects).
For Gha/D Unit
- Students who have passed SSC/ equivalent from HSC (Humanities, Science, Business Education, Agricultural Science) in 2021 can apply.
- Applications will not be accepted if you get less than ‘B’ grade (3.00) in any subject in HSC/ equivalent examination.
- Students from the Humanities group (including Madrasa Education Board) must have a minimum GPA of at least 8.0 in SSC and HSC examinations (including 4th subject).
- Candidates from Business Education, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Diploma-in-Commerce, and Business Management group should have a minimum GPA of 8.0 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations (including 4th subject).
- Students from Science, Madrasa Education Board’s Science, Agricultural Science, and Home Economics group should have a minimum GPA of 8.5 in SSC and HSC examinations (including 4th subject).
For Cha/E Unit
- Students who have passed SSC/ equivalent examination from HSC (Humanities, Science, Business Education, Agricultural Science) from 2021 will be able to apply.
- Candidates who have passed HSC/ equivalent examination in any group have a minimum GPA of 7.0 in SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations (including 4th subject), they can apply for admission. However, if you have a GPA of less than 3 in any level (SSC or HSC), you cannot apply.
New Marks Distribution
Dhaka University admission authority changes their existing admission marks distribution. They reduce MCQ & CGPA marks and increase written exam marks. According to new marks distribution, 60 marks for MCQ test, 40 marks for written test.
|40 (General Knowledge)
How To Apply DU Admission 2024
Check out the complete noteworthy details candidates must keep in mind before filling out Dhaka University Application Form 2024:
- Dhaka University Registration Form can be submitted from March .
- First, go to the official website http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- Candidates can only submit the application form through online mode, as no other mode will be available.
- The Application Form can be submitted either at once or in separate parts.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the last date.
- After the completion of the registration process, take out the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
DU Admission Result 2024
Dhaka University Admission exam results will be released after a few weeks from the completion of the examination. Authority will prepare the result for every exam participate candidate on the basis of the final answer key. The result will consist of the performances of candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check their results by login into the website of authority through online mode.