There are many things in our life that are very important for us to do. Otherwise, we can be affected by many diseases. Like washing our hands. It was even more important during the Corona period, so that we can avoid the ravages of the virus. Global Hand Washing Day is celebrated every year on October 15th to spread awareness about why hand washing is important, and its benefits and importance. It cannot be denied that we are victims of many diseases through our hands. Apart from corona virus, there are many such diseases, which make us victims through our hands. In this case, it is important for us to understand how important it is to wash hands. So let us tell you about it. You can know about it in next slides.
Global Handwashing Day 2022
Actually, hand washing is very important Many Dr says that if hands are not washed or not washed properly, a person may come in contact with a virus or bacteria. It can make us sick. So if the hands are cleaned and washed, then we can avoid many diseases.
Global Handwashing Day 2022: Quotes
1. “Only a proper handwash can kill all unwanted bacteria.” -Anonymous.
2. “Wash your hands as and when you can. You will always stay protected from diseases.” – Anonymous.
3. “I’m a hygiene freak. I’m like obsessive-compulsive when it comes to washing your hands.” – Kelly Clarkson
4. “If I wasn’t writing poems I’d be washing my hands all the time.” – Sherman Alexie
5. “I’ve had my fair share of colds, which last longer than they should and can cause wheezing, so I avoid people who are sneezing like the plague and am scrupulous about hygiene and hand-washing.” – Kevin McCloud
6. “Proper hand-washing with the soap, water, and paper towels, we believe, is the key.” – Steve Troxler
7. “The hand-washing stations have always been popular.” – Patsy Brooks
8. “Lack of handwashing can also be a cause of fever.” – Ignaz Semmelweis
9. “The contempt of money is no more a virtue than to wash one’s hand is one; but one does not willingly shake hands with a man that never washes his.” – Horace Walpole
10. “Practice good personal hygiene. Wash your hands before you eat. Be aware of good clean water and food sources.” – James Wright
Global Handwashing Day 2022: Messages and Greetings
1. Ten out of ten patients incline toward consideration from clean hands.
2. Keeping hands clean is one of the easiest and the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.
3. Washing hands prevents disease and puts everyone else at ease.
4. Will you please, prevent disease. Wash your hands.
5. Seeing is believing, but you can’t see germs.
6. Washing hands forestall illness and comforts every other person.
7. Your life is in your hands, wash them properly.
8. Cleaning increases beauty, washing your hands is your duty.
9. Whether you’re an adult, a kid, or a teen, washing hands is just good hygiene.
10. We’re all in this together. We’re relying on you to clean your hands.
This is the right way to wash your hands
Washing hands is not enough, but it is necessary to wash hands properly. Hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. After this, wipe your hands with a clean cloth. Doing so reduces the risk of hand-borne diseases to almost zero.
Be sure to wash your hands after these things
It is also important to know when to wash hands. In fact, before and after eating, after using the toilet, after cleaning the pots, after cleaning the house, after touching animals, hands should be cleaned and washed.
These diseases can happen
If the hands are not washed, we can fall prey to many diseases. This includes corona virus, stomach worms, hepatitis A, food poisoning, hand, mouth and foot diseases and lung diseases.
Disclaimer: All articles published in Amar Ujala’s Health & Fitness category are prepared based on discussions with doctors, experts and academic institutions. The facts and information mentioned in the article have been checked and verified by the professional journalists of Amar Ujala. All guidelines have been followed while preparing this article. The related article has been prepared to increase the information and awareness of the reader. Amar Ujala does not claim or take any responsibility for the information and information provided in the article. Consult your doctor for more information about the related diseases mentioned in the above article.