National Boyfriends Day is celebrated every first of August each year. This is the day to thank all your female friends who become real sisters to you. These ladies make your life fuller, more complete, and brighter. So this is the perfect day to let them know how much they mean to you. Every 3rd of October each year, we observe National Boyfriend Day. When it comes to holidays, there is no denying that boyfriends have been overlooked. We have special days for mothers, fathers, grandparents, siblings, cousins, girlfriends, and even in-laws. But we don’t have one for boyfriends. And so this day was created to give thanks to the ever-loving girlfriends in the world and for all the good things that they do for their boyfriends.
National Boyfriend,s Day 2022
There are special holidays marked around the year that honour different relations in one’s lives. Like National Girlfriends day is being marked today, National Boyfriends Day is celebrated on October 3 in the US. Eventually, the celebration does pass on to other parts of the world with its popularity over social media. As the name pretty much conveys it is a day dedicated to your lover, partner, husband. National Boyfriend Day is all about celebrating love with boyfriends. These people are the ones who usually give gifts such as flowers and chocolates to their girlfriends. They are also the ones who become brace when it comes to meeting the parents of their girlfriends. They accompany their girlfriends while watching favorite girly TV shows. They don’t usually complain about things unlike most girlfriends Give these guys a big hug and good kisses during National Boyfriend Day! For sure, the good ones really deserve it.
When is National Boyfriend Day Celebrated?
National Boyfriend Day is always held on the 3rd of October each year. It is not a movable holiday. This means that this year, people will be celebrating National Boyfriend Day on, October 3. And next year, girlfriends will show their appreciation for their boyfriends on October 3,
Boyfriends Try Hard to Putting their Best Foot Forward
The things that boyfriends do have already been embedded in our culture and traditions. They initiate most of the things that couples do. For instance, they are the ones who first ask the girls about going out. They pick the girls for the dates. They fix things around the apartment. They offer to pay for lunch or dinner. They also try to make the best impression as much as possible. They put a lot of effort into the relationship. But of course, we are not talking about all boyfriends in general. We are talking only about the good ones. And these good boyfriends deserve to be appreciated. There’s no better day to do that than National Boyfriend Day.
Boyfriends are Your Partners in Crime
Boyfriends are your support not only for petty things like going to the grocery or cleaning your house. They also become your best partners in crime. Whenever you do something bad, they are there to support and encourage you to admit to your mistake, learn from it, and move on and prevent yourself from doing it again.
Boyfriends Can Keep Your Secrets
Boyfriends are as fun to be with as your best friends. And similarly, they can also keep your secrets. Whenever you need to talk about something important that you want to keep, boyfriends will always be there to keep those things whenever they are serious or not. You will be his favorite person and will want to keep your trust.
Celebration Ideas & Activities
There are so many possible things that you can do to celebrate National Boyfriend Day in the best way possible. The following are the most staple activities for celebrating the day:
Compliment Your Boyfriends
Girls are not the only ones who like compliments about various things like how they look or how they act. Even boys appreciate compliments. They feel good when people tell them that they look nice, cool, and handsome. They also get a little bit of a smile when people tell them that they are smart. And hence, you should also compliment your boyfriend during the day. Doing this first thing in the morning can brighten up his day.
Treat Your Boyfriend to Something Nice
As mentioned before, boyfriends are usually the ones who make the first moves and also that ones who treat their girlfriends out for lunch or dinner. Reverse it during the National Boyfriend Day. Perhaps you could be the one to treat him to something nice. You can go out at a fancy restaurant and enjoy a romantic day together.
Happy Boyfriend Day Cute Romantic Messages
- Words fall short when it comes to expressing my feelings to us. All that I can say is that you are my world, my sunshine, my smile, my happiness and my life. Love you forever and ever. Happy National Boyfriend Day.
- I find myself extremely fortunate to have such a loving and caring boyfriend like you who pampers me, loves me and cares for me like no one else. Wishing you Happy National Boyfriend Day darling.
- Thanks for coming in my life and making it so beautiful. Best wishes on National Boyfriend Day.
- Happy October 3, my sweet boyfriend. I love you so much, thank you for making all my bad days sweeter.
- Happy Boyfriend Day to the light of my life, my best friend, boyfriend, and sunshine. I love you, goof.
- Honey, my love, my Prince Charming… how blessed I am to have you as my boyfriend and the best man I could ever have dreamed of pairing up with. Happy Boyfriend Day my beloved. My heart is ever yours.
Love Quotes for National Boyfriend Day
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” —The Chaos of Stars
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
- “I love that rush, when he folds me into his arms and I can let out a sign of relief, knowing I’m safe there. Always. -Michelle Poelking
- “When I’m with you hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.” —Anonymous
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.” —Anonymous
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.” —Anonymous
The first of August is celebrated as National Girlfriends Day, one that honours all girls and encourages female friendships. Girls, you already know how much your girls mean to you and today is all about honouring them and showing your love.