National University authorities have successfully completed the first year examination of the honours 2020. The results of the first year degree exam under the National University have been published. Usually, the results of the national university publish after three to four months. Students who have participated in the first year examination of the degree you can find out how to see their results through this website. If you read the post, you can learn about the degree exam and results from this website. To get the result, first, you have to enter the related website of the national university. The National University has two results related websites.
nu.ac.bd and nubd.info are the official websites of the National University.
Honours 1st year results online
There are two methods to get Honours 1st year result with mark sheet from online. The official website is providing the results. So there are two different websites for checking results. In this case, we are sharing both web site methods to get Honours 1st-year results.
The first method is to see the results of the first year of the degree :
1. First visit the official result website of National University: http://www.nu.ac.bd/results.
2. Then you have to click on the Honours section.
3. After clicking the degree, you have to click on the first year. Then you will click on the Individual Result option.
4. Enter your registration number.
5. Then you have to choose the year.
6. Then you will see a code that you have to type in the box below.
7. Then when you click on the search result, a new page opens and you can see your result.
8. Finally, you can see your result with a mark sheet.
The second method is the way to see the results of the first year of the degree :
1. Visit http://nubd.info.
2. After entering this website, you have to click on the result.
3. After clicking on the result you have to click on the degree.
4. Then you enter your registration number.
5. Then by clicking on the search button you will get your results.
How to view Honours first-year results in SMS :
There is an option to get Honours 1st-year result vis mobile SMS. You can get results from Banglalink, Robi, Teletalk, Grameenphone, Airtel mobile operator. Remember, getting Honours 1st-year to result via SMS, this method will work only result publish day.
1. First, you have to go to the message option of the mobile.
2. Go to the New Message option.
3. Write NU then give space.
4. write Deg then give space.
5. Then enter your registration number.
6. And send it to 16222.
You need to follow the above steps to know the result of the degree examination. This way you can know the result of the 1st year of the Honours.
NU Degree 1st Year Result
After getting your result, you can see the grades of your result. You can convert your great ones to CGPA. There is no need to calculate so much now to know the grading points. You can easily know your points through an app. To convert to CGPA you need to download an app. The app is NU result-notice. If you download the NU Result-Notice app, you can easily convert it to CGPA.
Below is how you can convert CGPA through the app :
1. Download the NU Result Notice app.
2. Then enter the app and click on the point calculator option.
3. Then select the number of subjects given in your result.
4. Then select the grade ones you get.
5. In this way, you will select your grade ones one after the other.
6. Then click on View Results.
7. Eventually, you will be able to see your great points.
This way you can see your CGPA points. You can see the CGPA points by following these processes. I hope you have benefited a lot.
Many students may be dissatisfied with the test number after knowing the test results. Students who have failed the exam and candidates who are dissatisfied with their results they will be able to challenge the board. You can visit the National University page to learn how to do the board challenge.
All types of notices are available on the National University page. You can visit the National University page for details on any subject.