Chittagong Govt School Admission Circular 2023 has been published. Every year The admission test is taken in government and private schools. This Year Admission test will be postponed and students will be admitted through a special lottery without taking the test online. We given This post is for students who are searching for admission notificationss on various social media and websites. We have tried to present all the information on online admission through this post for the students of Chittagong. We hope that the information required for admission to the government schools of the Chittagong is available through this post.
Chittagong Govt School Admission Circular 2023
This year Chittagong Govt School Admission Circular 2023 online application starts 15 December 2023 and it will continue on 27 December. We gave Chittagong govt school admission circular Pdf and Jpg Both ways. We have also given this admission online to apply and result by this page. Now given below this post-admission circular 2021. The Chittagong School Admission Circular Has been Published. The Circular Will Publish in December 2022 For The Academic Year of 2023. Online Application Will be Start From 15th December 2022 and Will Continue Till 27th December 2022. After Complete the Online Application form, They Will Announce Admission Result.
How to apply
1. You can browse the website gsa.teletalk.com.bd and fill and submit the application form.
2. (Candidates will fill all their information as per the instructions of the online application form. All the candidates who will apply in different quotas must mention the issue of quota otherwise it will not be possible to consider the quota.
3. In the online application form, the candidate scans his / her color picture (length 300X width 300 pixels) in JPEG format. Upload to the designated place.
4. After completing the application form online and submitting the application form as per the instructions, the application preview with pictures can be seen on the computer. Submit the application accurately. Upon completion, the candidate will receive a Applicant’s copy with a User ID.
5. Candidates will save a print or download copy of the completed application form online as an aid for any examination related requirements.
. Since the information provided in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, to send the application. The candidate himself will be 100% sure about the accuracy of all the information provided earlier.
Using the User ID number obtained in the applicant’s copy, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number in the following manner and deposit the application fee of Tk. 180 / – for each application within not more than 48 (forty eight) hours.
First SMS: (SA <space> User ID (Received from Web Application) to be sent to 16222
Example: Write GSA <space> ABCDEF and send to 16222
* A PIN number with the name of the student will be available in the return SMS. Which is the second SMS to use.
Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN প্রাপ্ত Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222.
Example: (CSA <space> Yes <space> 123456 and send to 16222
After successful completion of application and payment of application fee, you will need to collect the entry form from the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd using the User ID and Password obtained in the second SMS. The student must show this admission form at the time of participation in the written test and for admission.
User ID and PIN recovery method
Candidates can retrieve their respective User ID and PIN from Teletalk prepaid mobile phones only by following the following SMS procedure.
GSA <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222
Thanking all for visiting this circular.