Barisal Board HSC Result 2024 has been published. Barisal board all HSC candidates can learn about Barisal Board HSC Result and necessary all information. In this article, you can learn how to get the Barisal board’s HSC result 2024 with a detailed mark sheet. So read this article fully. The HSC Exam Result of the Barisal board is given in 26th November 2024. We know that there is a tradition that the HSC result is published within 60 days after the exam is finished. But this year will be published without the exam. So we expect the date of the Barisal board HSC result. Though this is not the confirmed date we collect it from some respective source.
HSC Result 2024 Barisal Board
Actually, the HSC results of the Dhaka board can be found in different ways. By every method, everyone can get the result on the result published day. So here we are describing how to get Barisal Board HSC results from official websites, Barisal Board HSC results by SMS, and Barisal Board HSC results by EIIN. You can find all the updates about HSC results from this website
How to Check Barisal Board HSC Result 2024
Are you a Barishal board HSC Examiner? Do you want to check the Barishal Board HSC Exam Result 2024? HSC results of the Barisal Board are published in the Education Board in Bangladesh. So the education board is offering to get HSC results for the Barisal board via some methods and different sources. So here we are discussing all sources to get the Barisal Board HSC result from 2024.
How to view Barisal Board HSC Result 2024 in SMS :
1. First you have to go to the message option of the mobile.
2. Go to the New Message option.
3. Write HSC <space> BAR <space> Roll <space> 2024 send this message to 16222.
4. In return SMS you will get your result.
How to view Barisal Board HSC Result online
HSC Result 2024 Publish Education Board Result
1. You have to go to the sites to see the results of the Board of Education first. www.educationboardresults.gov.bd or
2. Then you need to select the type of exam.
3. Then select the year.
4. Select the Board of Education.
5. Then enter the roll number of your board in the roll number field.
6. Then enter the registration number of your board.
7. Then the two numbers will show Enter their specific sum number.
8. Then click on the submit button to get the result of HSC result.
How to view Barisal Board HSC Result with mark sheet :
Marksheets are not usually seen on other websites. You have to use another website to view the Dhaka Board HSC result with a mark sheet. And that is eboardresults.com. On the website, you will find results with mark sheets.
1. You will first go to Google then you will search by typing eboardresults.com.
2. Then that page will come in front of you and you will select your exam type.
3. Then select your exam year.
4. Then select your board.
5. Then you have to go to the result type option and select the individual result.
6. Then write the number on your board.
7. Then you have to enter your registration number.
8. Finally, you will be shown some digits Then write those digits and click on the get result.
In this process, you can get the result along with the mark sheet.
Barisal Board HSC Result By EIIN
How to challenge the board :
Teletalk SIM is required to challenge the board. The board cannot be challenged without a Teletalk SIM. For this, you have to get a Teletalk SIM. It costs 150 takas per subject to challenge.
1. First, you have to go to the message option of the mobile.
2. Then in the message option, you have to enter the RSC and give space.
3. Then write the first three letters of your board And give space.
4. Then write the roll number of your board And give space.
5. Then write the code number of the subject you want to challenge.
6. Then send to 16222.
After receiving this message, they will send a PIN number. Then after getting the PIN number, you will give another message.
In this method, you will get the result of Dhaka Board HSC, and this way you can challenge the board.
According to the published results, the pass rate of the HSC exam in 2024 is 75.75 percent. A total of one lakh 23 thousand 570 people got a GPA of 5.