Military Institute of Science and Technology MIST Admission is going to be commenced by the academic admission sessions 2022. The schedule for the same has been announced and therefore download in PDF format. Students are therefore advised to examine the details present in the notification. Today we have brought before you the important particulars about MIST Admission Application Form 2022 such as important dates, how to fill the form, application form correction, etc. Give a read!
Already MIST Admission online apply start. Candidates can be submitted their admission applications on this page. Testresultbd.com found this admission test all updated information on this page.
MIST Admission Circular 2022
Candidates who aspire to pursue Architecture apply for this Admission. The eligible candidates as per the MIST Admission are open to apply for admissions into architecture Undergraduate Programs-2022 offered by Military Institute of Science and Technology institutes. Students need to first examine the notification for the requirements of the application if they qualify each of the criteria of it. The application forms shall be accepted through online mode by the authority. The official website is the place where students need to input their details, pay the fee and also submit the application forms.
MIST Admission Circular 2022 Application Form Important Dates
|Starting Date of MIST Application Form||17th February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit MIST Application Form||March 5th, 2022|
|Admission Test Date||March 18th, 2022|
|MIST Admission Result Date||March 2022|
How to fill MIST Application Form 2022
As the MIST Admission Application 2022 has been released already, it is time for the students to check the process on how to fill it and submit it online. Candidates who are alien to the application form filling process are advised to give the following information a read. We shall cover all the application filling steps here on this page for you. Check out the steps and perform the same online to get things done your way.
MIST Admission Circular 2022
Qualifications For MIST Admission
- SSC or Equivalent: The applicants who passed the examination in 2018 & 2019 in the Science Group
obtaining a minimum GPA of 4.00 (without a fourth subject) on a scale of 5.0 can apply.
- HSC or Equivalent: The applicants who passed in 2020 & 2021 (result published in 2022) who obtained a minimum total grade
point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & English) can apply.
- GCE (‘O’ and ‘A-Levels or Equivalent).
(1) The applicants who passed in 2018 & 2019 with a minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English in GCE ‘O’ Level can apply.
(2) The applicants who passed in 2020 & 2021 with minimum ‘B’ grades in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level can apply.
- Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a
a minimum grade point of ‘A-’/ GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
Eligibility for Written Test
- A short-listed candidate will be allowed to appear written test. These candidates include candidates
passed in HSC/Equivalent Examination in 2021 and passed HSC or equivalent
- Short-listing of candidates will be done on the basis of total GPA/Number obtained in Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. In case of a tie, the order of priority for finding the
eligible candidates will be GPA/Number in Mathematics, Physics, and then Chemistry.
- Two separate lists of applicants (one for the current year and the other for last year) will be generated for
selection purpose to appear written admission test only.
- A Shortlist of eligible candidates will be published on 14 March 2022 on the MIST website: www.mist.ac.bd.
Information of Military Institute of Science and Technology
Military Institute of Science and Technology is a public engineering institute in Bangladesh located at Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka. MIST is run by the Bangladesh Armed Forces and is affiliated with the Bangladesh University of Professionals. Though a military institution, both military and civilian students study in MIST.