Dhaka Govt School Admission Result 2024. Dhaka Govt School Admission apply circular publish gsa.teletalk.com.bd. General Govt Admission Result Month of November 2023. Hope this year this admission posses will be completed before 28th November 2023. We were given this post-Dhaka with all over Bangladesh Dhaka Govt School Admission Result result. Check your result online by this page. Applications for admission in 42 government high schools in the capital will be accepted from December 12. Applications can be submitted online till midnight on December 13. Admission will start at the same time in about 300 more government high schools outside Dhaka.
Dhaka Govt School Admission Result 2024
Department of Secondary and Higher Education (MAUSI) Director-General Prof. Abdul Mannan told Jugantar that applications for admission to schools were taken at the same time last year. However, this time the date of admission test has been brought forward ahead of the World Covid.
N.B You can download this Result when will give the pdf Govt School Admission Result
রেজাল্ট দেখার ওয়েবসাইড gsa.teletalk.com.bd
School Admission result https://gsa.teletalk.com.bd/
Admission Test: Every Class Result Will be published by Lottery Draw
Class One admission Students will be selected through the Lottery.
Class Two and Nine Students will be selected through a written admission test.
Candidates for admission to Class IX will be selected based on the results of the JSC examination.
- Online Apply Start:
- The application will End:
- Class One Lottery Result:
- Class 2 to Class 8 Admission date:
- Dhaka School Admission Result:
list of Dhaka 42 School Admission Group
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Govt Laboratory High School||Motijheel govt Boys High School||Dhanmondi Govt Boys High School|
|Motijheel Govt Girls High School||Narinda Govt High School||Armanitola Govt High School|
|Tajgaon Govt High School||Govt Muslim High School Dhaka||Shere Banglanagar Govt Girls High School|
|Dhanmondi Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School||Bangla Bazar Govt Girls High School||Tikatuly Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School|
|Azimpur Girls School and College||Shere Banglanagar Govt High School||Tejgaon Govt Girls School|
|New Govt Girls High School Dhaka||Govt Science College Combined High School||Dhaka Collegiate School|
|Islamia Govt High School||Dhanmondi Govt Girls High School||Gonobhavan Govt High School Mirpur|
|Khilgaon Govt High School Admission Circular||Mohammadpur Govt High School||Mirpur Govt High School, Mirpur|
|Rupnagar Govt High School, Mirpur||Hazi M A Gafur Govt High School, Dhaka||Vashantek Govt High School, Kafrul|
|Nababpur Govt High School||Bongomata Sheik Fojilatunnessa Mujib Govt High School, Dhaka||Sohid Sheik Rasel Govt High School, Hazaribut|
|Jurain Sheik Kamal Govt High School, Dhaka||Mohammadpur Commercial Institute Govt High Schoo, Dhaka|
How to Apply for Dhaka Govt School Admission 2023
1. You can visit the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd to fill out and submit the application form.
2. (Candidates will fill in all their information as per the instructions of the online application form. All the candidates who will apply for different quotas must mention the issue of quota otherwise it will not be possible to consider the quota.
3. In the online application form, the candidate scans his color photo (length 300X width 300 pixels) in JPEG format. Upload to the designated place.
4. After completing the application form online and submitting the application form as per the instructions, the application preview with pictures can be seen on the computer. Submit the application accurately. Upon completion, the candidate will receive an Applicant’s copy with a User ID.
5. Candidates will save a print or download a copy of the completed application form online as an aid for any requirement related to the examination.
.6.Since the information provided in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, to send the application. The candidate himself will be 100% sure about the accuracy of all the information provided earlier.
How to Apply Fee
Using the User ID number obtained in the applicant’s copy, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number in the following manner and deposit the application fee of Tk. 170 / – for each application within not more than 48 (forty-eight) hours.
First SMS: (SA <space> User ID (Received from Web Application) to be sent to 16222
Example: Write GSA <space> ABCDEF and send it to 16222
* A PIN number with the name of the student will be available in the return SMS. Which is the second SMS to use.
Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN প্রাপ্ত Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222.
Example: (CSA <space> Yes <space> 123456 and send to 16222
After successful completion of the application and payment of the application fee, you will need to collect the entry form from the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd using the User ID and Password obtained in the second SMS The student must show this admission form at the time of participating in the written test and for admission.
User ID and PIN recovery method
Candidates can retrieve their respective User ID and PIN from Teletalk prepaid mobile phones only by following the following SMS procedure.
GSA <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
If you know PIN Number GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222.
You can also all updated information on the Dhaka Govt School Admission Circular and results by this post. Now we have given your govt school admission info on this page.