General and Science Technology GST Admission Primary Selection Result 2022 cluster university (32 public universities) is offering an exam through which students can be a part of any of the following 20 renowned public Universities. But before that, they need to apply for the exam. This way, students need to complete the primary application procedure on time to sit for the final exam. But some requirements will decide whether the candidate is eligible for the application or not. So let’s know the conditions that the authority has set for the students.
GST Admission Primary Selection Result 2022
For primary selection, students need to go through a procedure. They need to GST admission primary selection result 2022 has not been published yet. But will be published soon. Primary results will be published first at this website gstadmission.ac.bd. The results will also be published on our website. When the result is published, It will be given here.
- Go to the official website gstadmission.ac.bd or to get the primary selection form.
- Fill up the form with the necessary information.
Candidates who appeared in the gst admission exam can check their results from gst official website www.gst.teletalk.com.bd. Just go to dst website and check the notice board. If the result is published, download the result. After downloading the result, check your roll number. General Science Technology exam results may also upload here. So bookmark this post and do the frequent visits to get the update and download the results.
Requirements For GST Admission Test
The requirement authorities have set for this selection is something like this way.
- A unit (humanities) – The students should have at least GPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC or the equivalent exam.
- B unit ( businesses) – The students should have at least GPA 7.50 in SSC and HSC or the equivalent exam.
- C unit ( science) – The students should have at least GPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC or the equivalent exam.
- Separately they all must have GPA 3.5 in both SSC and HSC exams.
- English medium students should have passed the University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level and ‘O’ Level minimum with 5 subjects in ‘O’ Level and 2 subjects in ‘A’ Level. Any of these 4 should have GPA 4 or 4B’s, and the rest should have GPA 3 C’s or GPA 3.5.
If students can fulfill the requirements, they will be considered eligible candidates for the exam and can take part in the exam to be a part of any of these 20 universities.
32 Universities And Their Details
Now let’s see which are those 20 universities and a little more about their details
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology (HSTU)
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (mbstu)
- Jagannath University (JnU)
9, 10 Chittaranjan Ave, Dhaka
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)
3114 University Ave, Sylhet
- Islamic University (IU)
- Comilla University (CU)
Comilla University, Comilla
- Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
1 Churamonkathi – Chaugachha Road, Jessore
- Khulna University (KU)
Sher-E-Bangla Rd, Khulna
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)
Science and Technology University Sonapur, University Rd, Noakhali
- National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU)
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology, Goplaganj (bsmrstu)
- Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST)
Rajapur, Dhaka-Pabna Highway, Pabna
- Rabindra University (RUB)
Shahjadpur-Khukni Road, Shahjadpur
- Barisal University (BU)
Kornokathi, Dhaka-Patuakhali Highway, Barisal
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur (BRUR)
Rangpur City Bypass, Rangpur
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology (RUST)
Rangamati Science and Technology University, Vedvedi, Rangamati
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology (BSFMSTU)
Melandaha Upazila, Jamalpur District,
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University (BDU)
Applications for admission to GST cluster universities have to be made in two phases. One is the primary application and the other is the final application.