Bangladesh Education Ministry has given SSC result publish dated. This year Bangladesh 10 education board SSC Test result will be published 31st May 2020. Who want to check their exam result can be here. We also gave this exam result online by this page. Mymensingh Education Board SSC Result 2020 will be published 31st May Morning 10.00 A.M. Now we have given How to check this exam result online. How to check Mymensingh Education Board SSC Result by Mobile SMS Or Android APPS.
This year, the Mymensingh Education Board General final board exams were held from February 3 to March 16 and the Mymensingh Education Board SSC exams were conducted by the board. The Mymensingh Education Board SSC Result 2020 expected to be announced sometime in the month of May 31st 2020.
Mymensingh Board SSC Result 2020
For regular updates about the SSC Result 2020, sample papers, Mymensingh Education Board SSC Time Table keep visiting this website.
How to Check SSC Result 2020
To check the SSC Result 2020, students can visit the www.educationboardresults.gov.bd website. The basic steps to check SSC Result 2020 are –
- Log onto the www.educationboardresults.gov.bd website.
- Type the desired name, in this SSC/Dakhil
- Look for the link which says SSC Result.
- Click on the district Button
- Now Input Your Roll Number
- Next, Give your Reg Number
- Fill Up captcha
Last Submit Button Click. Few time let show your SSC result online.
Mymensingh Board SSC Result 2020 Marksheet
Generally, after the announcement of the SSC result the duplicate copy of the SSC marksheet is available for download from the official website. However, students cannot get the marksheet through SMS process which is used for result checking. The SSC Result 2020 Marksheet will have details like the name of the subjects, numbers or grades obtained in each subject and the overall score, whether passed or failed in the exam etc.
The original marksheet has to be obtained from the respective schools. The authorities will distribute the roll number wise or registration number wise Mymensingh Board SSC marksheet 2020 to the corresponding student. This is how examinees can check out the subject-wise marks or result from the marksheet.
Mymensing Board SSC Exam Result by eboardresults.com
- Go to the E-board result website i.e., https://eboardresults.com/
- Click “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” button among various buttons shown on screen.
- A next page with fields opens.
- Select the Examination from the menu “SSC
- Choose the Year from the list i.e., “2020”.
- Pick any one of the Board Name from the dropdown menu Mymensing Board
- Choose the Result Type, Individual Result or Institution Result etc. (If you are an individual willing to check your own SSC exam result then select “Individual Result” from the menu or otherwise select other options available.)
- If you click on “Individual Result”, you will get the next fields.
- Enter Roll provided for you.
- Give the registration which is optional that means you can leave it blank if you do not have a registration number with you.
- Enter the Security Key shown in the image in the field provided. (If you cannot understand the image, click the “Reload” button to see the next image and enter the same in the provided field.)
- Finally, tap on the “Get Result” button.
- Now the “SSC Exam Result 2020” with marks shows up on the screen for the particular roll you have entered.
- Check the marks and get a soft copy or print-out for further use.
Mymensingh Board SSC Result 2020 Now Mobile SMS
Candidates need to send the SMS given below to the official number given only after the SSC Result is announced. If the SMS that you send it correctly without any mistakes, you will receive back another SMS with the class 8 board exam result showing the marks or grades and grade points obtained in the exam.
SMS Format and SMS Number
SSC <space> First Three Letters of Board Name <space> Roll <space> Year and send to 16222
Sometimes you can download your SSC Result. We have given SSC Result Marksheet by this page.