Students who are willing to admit in college in session 2020-21 can get all the information regarding the admission process from our website testresultbd.com. Who searching HSC College Admission Result 2020-21 now you visit a perfect place. Because we published all 1st Merit List 2nd Merit List and 3rd Merit ListHSC Admission Result. You know Due to the covid-19 pandemic this year HSC admission processing is taking more time than usual. This year students will need to apply for admitting into college via SMS or online.
HSC College Admission Result 2020
Generally, the results of HSC/ College admission results are published within 7 days from the application through online or SMS system. You can check your result at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. We will also upload the result on our website as soon as the authority publishes it.
Students entering into the website must follow these procedures
- Enter Roll number
- Enter Board Name
- Enter Passing Year
- Enter Registration Number
- Other Information Required
- Students who will be selected in the 1st time admission application may start his admission proceeding.
- Students who will not be selected in the first time applicants can apply for the 2nd time application as the application date will be given by further notice. These students will have the chance to apply in the same institution or another institution without paying any fees.
- Students who completed SSC from science can apply for Science, Business Study or for Humanities group.
- Students who completed SSC from Business study groups can apply for Business study or Humanities Group.
- Students who completed SSC from the Humanities group can apply for that group only.
Migration means when a student wants to change his educational institution and continue his education in another institution from where he/she left his previous institution. But it does not depend on the applicants himself/herself. In two ways a student can migrate his college.
- If the applicant’s parents are government workers and for this reason, the applicant needs to change his college he/she will need to make an application in his current college.
- If the applicant’s parents are not government worker then the applicant will need to make an application to the Education Board.
- We wish the best of luck to all candidates.
Circular Publishing Date of College Admission Result 2020-21
HSC admission circular is published after the publication of the SSC result. As SSC result published much later than its actual time. HSC admission has not published yet. There was a notice from the education board on February 2020 saying that-
HSC admission notice may be given in June 2020. But as we know due to the Corona Pandemic SSC result published lately from 31st May 2020. A piece of news comes to our website Testresultbd.com that education ministry is going to publish the College Admission Circular of session 2020-21 on 09 August 2020. You can get the circular on the official website www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd and also on our website Testresultbd.com. We will keep updating every latest information.
This has been said that when the circular is published all the procedure of admission will be finished as soon as possible.
How to Apply for College/HSC Admission 2020-21
This year all government and non-government college/ Alia Madrasha will need to admit the students through the online process. Students will have the opportunity for applying in the college for admission in two following ways
- Apply through Online
- Apply through SMS
Before applying in the college student must remember that they can select their own selected minimum 5 colleges and maximum 10 colleges in time of application. For completing application students have to pay taka 150. But for a single college, they need to pay 120 takas if applicants apply in a single college. This fee is payable by teletalk sim. The procedure of paying the fees by teletalk sim is given right below:
Type CAD <Space> WEB< Space> Board <Space> Roll <Space> Passing Year <Space> Registration Number and send to 16222.
For example, CAD space Webspace Dhaka space XXXXXX space 2020 space XXXXXXXXXX Send to 16222 number.
After sending this message you will get a message back containing PIN Number. Now reply back with this PIN number in following way-
CAD <Space> Yes <Space> PIN Number <Space> Your Mobile Number Then Send to 16222.
For example CAD space Yes space XXXX space 01XXXXXXXXX and send to 16222.
Now before application for choosing select find out the distribution of vacant seats for each college.
- 80% of all seats will be distributed among all students.
- 10% for the school authority. They can take admission to any students as they desire.
- Rest 10% seats will be distributed among quota eligible students. ( Students outside of divisional area 3%, Student having relation to ministry of education 5%, Student from freedom fighter quota 2%)
This is how all the seats will be distributed among the students. The good thing of the online system is that everyone gets the chance to admit by their quality, not by their name.
Now as we already come to know the distribution of seats Institution’s among the Candidates. Now let’s see the procedure on how to select SMS via the SMS system.
In SMS you will need to provide
- College EIIN Number ( Each institution has its own EIIN number)
- First Two letter of your Expected Group name ( for instances: SC= Science, BS= Business Studies, HU= Humanities, HE= Home Economics, IS= Islamic Studies)
- First Three Letter of Your SSC Board name( For instances: DHA= Dhaka, RAJ= Rajshahi, SYL= Sylhet, CUM= Cumilla, JAS= Jashore, BOR = Borishal, CHA= Chattogram, DIN = Dinajpur, MAD= Madrasha Board, BOU= Bangladesh Open University, TEC= Bangladesh Technical Education Board)
- Shift Name: Almost all the institutions are running on two or three shifts. Morning, Day & Evening. Students must use the Fist letter of a shift in SMS ( For instance M= Morning, D= Day, E= Evening and N = where there is only one shift).
- Version: In college’s students can learn their study in English and Bangla. If you want to study in Bangla version u will need to type B and if you want to study in English version you will need to type E.
- Quota: If you are eligible to apply by quota you will need to mention it in SMS. (For instances FQ= Freedom fighter quota, SQ= Board Declared Special Quota, EQ= Employer child of applied college or from Education Ministry)
Candidates are being divided into two categories
- General Students ( Who Will get the 80% of seats)
- Quota Eligible Students
They will need to apply in two different formats.
SMS Formats for the General Applicants:
Type CAD <space> College EIIN Number <space> First Two(2) Letter of Your expected Group <space> First Three (3) Letter of your SSC examination Board <space> Your Registration Number <space> First Letter of Shift Name <space> Version & Send to 16222.
SMS Formats for the Quota Eligible Applicants
Type CAD <space> College EIIN Number <space> First Two(2) Letter of Your expected Group <space> First Three (3) Letter of your SSC examination Board <space> Your Registration Number <space> First Letter of Shift Name <space> Version <space> Quota Short Form & Send to 16222
*If this message commands send successfully the applicants will be messaged back with a number. Now applicants will send the second SMS in following orders for confirmation of his application-
Type CAD <space> Yes <space> PIN number <space> Applicants Contact Number & Send it to 16222.
Then the applicant will have a confirmation message including his name and Track number.
Applying through online: Any applicants can apply for the admission in college
Eligibility to apply for HSC/College Admission 2020-2021
A student must have some condition to apply for the college admission online in 2020. Without acquiring this application will not be treated eligible to apply. These conditions are:
- The applicant must complete his SSC examination within 2020/ 2019/ 2018 from any board of the country.
- In the case of Open university students, his/her passing year may be extended from 2020 to 2017.
Testresultbd.com is the largest and leading education news published site in Bangladesh. We provide all the result/admission and other education relating information in Bangladesh along with the official website. We always prepare our article with full of updated information. Here you can not only have HSC/ College admission process/ circular and result but also all kinds of public examination results and information. If you want to know any more information relating to HSC/ College admission Result 2020 please contact us by writing in the comments box and sending us an email at email@example.com. Our main motto is client satisfaction. So we try to provide all the latest necessary information to you. We expect that if you find our website helpful you are welcome to share our website with your friends and well-wishers.