Today Xi Class HSC Admission 2nd Merit Result 2024 was Published on 16th September 2024. We have given here HSC College Admission Result 2024 2nd Merit List Result. Students who are waiting for HSC admission results in college in session 2024-2024 can get all the board regarding the HSC admission Result and Admit process from the official website xicalssadmission.gov.bd our website testresultbd.com.
Who is searching for HSC College Admission Result 2024 now you visit the perfect place. Because we published all 1st Merit List 2nd Merit List and 3rd Merit List HSC Admission Results. You know Due to the covid-19 pandemic this year HSC admission processing is taking more time than usual. This year students will need to apply for admission into college via SMS or online.
Xi Class HSC Admission 2nd Merit Result 2024
HSC admission Result Publish on 16th September 2024 . A piece of news comes to our website Testresultbd.com that the education ministry is going to publish the College Admission Result. You can get the circular on the official website www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd and also on our website Testresultbd.com. We will keep updating every latest information. Hsc 2nd Merit List Result 2024.
Generally, the results of HSC/ College admission results are published within 7 days of the application through an online or SMS system. This year’s xi class admission result on 05th September 2024. You can check your result at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. We will also upload the result on our website as soon as the authority publishes it.
The HSC admission circular is published after the publication of the SSC result. As SSC result was published much later than its actual time. HSC admission has not been published yet. There was a notice from the education board saying that
Students entering the website must follow these procedures
Alternative Result Link
- Enter Roll number
- Enter Board Name
- Enter Passing Year
- Enter Registration Number
- Other Information Required
- Students who will be selected for the 1st time admission application may start their admission proceeding.
- Students who will not be selected for the first-time applicants can apply for the 2nd time application as the application date will be given by further notice. These students will have the chance to apply to the same institution or another institution without paying any fees.
- Students who completed SSC in science can apply for Science, Business Study or for Humanities group.
- Students who completed SSC from Business study groups can apply for Business study or Humanities groups.
- Students who completed SSC from the Humanities group can apply for that group only.
Migration means when a student wants to change his educational institution and continue his education in another institution from where he/she left his previous institution. But it does not depend on the applicant himself/herself. In two ways a student can migrate his college.
- If the applicant’s parents are government workers and for this reason, the applicant needs to change his college he/she will need to make an application in his current college.
- If the applicant’s parents are not government workers then the applicant will need to make an application to the Education Board.
- We wish the best of luck to all candidates.
This has been said that when the circular is published all the procedures of admission will be finished as soon as possible.
How to Apply for College/HSC Admission 2024
This year all government and non-government colleges/ Alia Madrasha will need to admit the students through the online process. Students will have the opportunity for applying in the college for admission in two following ways
- Apply through Online
- Apply through SMS
Before applying to the college student must remember that they can select their own selected minimum 5 colleges and a maximum of 10 colleges at the time of application. To complete the application students have to pay taka 150. But for a single college, they need to pay 120 takas if applicants apply to a single college. This fee is payable by Teletalk sim. The procedure for paying the fees by Teletalk sim is given right below:
Type CAD <Space> WEB< Space> Board <Space> Roll <Space> Passing Year <Space> Registration Number and send to 16222.
For example, CAD space Webspace Dhaka space space 2024 space Send to 16222 number.
After sending this message you will get a message back containing the PIN Number. Now reply back with this PIN number in the following way-
CAD <Space> Yes <Space> PIN Number <Space> Your Mobile Number Then Send to 16222.
For example CAD space Yes space XXXX space 01XXXXXXXXX and send to 16222.
Now before applying for choosing select find out the distribution of vacant seats for each college.
- 80% of all seats will be distributed among all students.
- 10% for the school authority. They can take admission to any students as they desire.
- Rest 10% of seats will be distributed among quota-eligible students. ( Students outside of divisional area 3%, Student having relation to the ministry of education 5%, Student from freedom fighter quota 2%)
This is how all the seats will be distributed among the students. The good thing about the online system is that everyone gets the chance to admit by their quality, not by their name.
Now as we already come to know the distribution of seats Institution’s among the Candidates. Now let’s see the procedure on how to select SMS via the SMS system.
In SMS you will need to provide
- College EIIN Number ( Each institution has its own EIIN number)
- First Two letters of your Expected Group name ( for instance: SC= Science, BS= Business Studies, HU= Humanities, HE= Home Economics, IS= Islamic Studies)
- First Three Letter of Your SSC Board name( For instances: DHA= Dhaka, RAJ= Rajshahi, SYL= Sylhet, CUM= Cumilla, JAS= Jashore, BOR = Borishal, CHA= Chattogram, DIN = Dinajpur, MAD= Madrasha Board, BOU= Bangladesh Open University, TEC= Bangladesh Technical Education Board)
- Shift Name: Almost all the institutions are running on two or three shifts. Morning, Day & Evening. Students must use the Fist letter of a shift in SMS ( For instance M= Morning, D= Day, E= Evening and N = where there is only one shift).
- Version: In college’s students can learn their study in English and Bangla. If you want to study in the Bangla version u will need to type B and if you want to study in the English version you will need to type E.
- Quota: If you are eligible to apply by quota you will need to mention it in SMS. (For instance FQ= Freedom fighter quota, SQ= Board Declared Special Quota, EQ= Employer child of applied college or from Education Ministry)
Candidates are being divided into two categories
- General Students ( Who Will get the 80% of seats)
- Quota Eligible Students
They will need to apply in two different formats.
SMS Formats for the General Applicants:
Type CAD <space> College EIIN Number <space> First Two(2) Letter of Your expected Group <space> First Three (3) Letter of your SSC examination Board <space> Your Registration Number <space> First Letter of Shift Name <space> Version & Send to 16222.
SMS Formats for the Quota Eligible Applicants
Type CAD <space> College EIIN Number <space> First Two(2) Letter of Your expected Group <space> First Three (3) Letter of your SSC examination Board <space> Your Registration Number <space> First Letter of Shift Name <space> Version <space> Quota Short Form & Send to 16222
*If this message commands send successfully the applicants will be messaged back with a number. Now applicants will send the second SMS in following orders for confirmation of his application-
Type CAD <space> Yes <space> PIN number <space> Applicants Contact Number & Snd it to 16222.
Then the applicant will have a confirmation message including his name and Track number.
Applying online: Any applicant can apply for admission to the college
Eligibility to apply for HSC/College Admission 2024
A student must have some conditions to apply for college admission online in 2020. Without acquiring this application will not be treated eligible to apply. These conditions are:
- The applicant must complete his SSC examination within 2020/ 2019/ 2018 from any board of the country.
- In the case of Open university students, his/her passing year may be extended from 2020 to 2017.
Testresultbd.com is the largest and leading education news published site in Bangladesh. We provide all the results/admission and other education relating information in Bangladesh along with the official website. We always prepare our article with full of updated information. Here you can not only have the HSC/ College admission process/ circular and result but also all kinds of public examination results and information.
A final word of HSC College Admission Result.
If you want to know any more information relating to HSC/ College admission Result 2024 please contact us by writing in the comments box and sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our main motto is client satisfaction. So we try to provide all the latest necessary information to you. We expect that if you find our website helpful you are welcome to share our website with your friends and well-wishers.