41st BCS Exam Online apply end. Now the 41st bcs exam date will be published soon. Hop the author of the Ministry of Public Administration to Government Public Service Commission (PSC). Now at a convenient time, the PSC will publish the 41 BCS exam Notice. Many candidates thought that the 41 BCS exam would be soon, nut in case this is not. He also said that “We have some 41st BCS related procedure in our hands. By the end of this year, the 41st BCS exam date may be published between August or September.
Read More: 41st BCS Exam Date & Admit Card
Eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of the following cadre of the Bangladesh Civil Service through the competitive BCS examination The application is going to be called online.
You can download the circular PDF file by scrolling down this content.
|Notable Data & Dates|
|Application Start : 05 December 2019 Online Application last Date : 04 January 2020
Total vacant Seat : 2,166
BCS Type : Regular
Latest Update : 40st BCS Written Exam Date
BCS Examination All Information
41st BCS Exam Date 2020
When BCS circular notice has announced. you can download a PDF file from the below link.BPSC official may get down due to high traffic. Stay tuned with the patient.
Read More: Check Last Year 40 BCS Question and Solution
41st BCS Vacancies
There is 2166 cadre vacant in total for in recruitment and # for General and # for Professional / Technical / Teacher cadre vacant. In this session, 2166 people can join as a govt officer[Cadre] and can serve Bangladesh with pride and honor.
|BCS (General Education): Lecturer||892|
|BCS (Technical Education): Lecturer||13|
|BCS (Administration): Assistant Secretary/Assistant Commissioner & Executive Magistrate||323|
|BCS (Police): Assistant Superintendent of Police||100|
|BCS (Health): Assistant Surgeon / Medical Officer||110|
|BCS Assistant Dental Surgeon||30|
|BCS (Foreign Affairs): Assistant Secretary (Former Section Officer)||25|
|BCS (Ansar): Assistant District Commandant / Equivalent Posts||23|
|BCS (Audit & Accounts): Assistant Accountant General||25|
|BCS (Customs & Excise): Assistant Commissioner of customs||23|
|BCS (Taxation): Assistant Commissioner of Taxes||60|
|BCS (Cooperatives): Assistant Registrar||8|
|BCS (Statistics): Statistical Officer||12|
|BCS (Railway Transportation & Commercial): Assistant Traffic Superintendent||4|
|BCS (Railway Transportation & Commercial): Assistant Traffic Superintendent||1|
|BCS (Railway Engineering): Assistant Engineer||28|
|BCS (Information), Technical: Assistant Radio Engineer||9|
|BCS (Postal): Assistant Post Master General / Equivalent Posts||2|
|BCS (Fisheries): Upazila Fisheries Officer||15|
|BCS (Livestock): Veterinary Surgeon / Upazila Livestock Officer||76|
|BCS (Agriculture): Agricultural Extension Officer||183|
|BCS(Engineer):Assistant Maintenance Engineer/Equivalent||6|
|BCS (Trade): Assistant Controller of Import & Export / Equivalent Posts||4|
|BCS (Family Planning): Family Planning Officer||4|
|BCS (Food): Assistant Maintenance Engineer/Equivalent Posts||6|
|BCS (Public Works): Assistant Engineer||51|
Age Range (1 September 2019)
- Boys, freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters, disabled candidates and all other candidates except the BCS (health) cadre candidate Age 21 to 30 years for cadre candidates (Date of birth: 02.09.1997 to Max. 02.09.1988).
- Age 21 to 32 for the freedom fighters/sons and daughters of the freedom fighters, disabled candidates and BCS (health) cadre candidates. Year (Date of birth: minimum 02.09.1997 to 02.09.1986).
- For the cadre of the BCS (general education) only the minor ethnic candidate aged 21 to 32 years (the birth date is lowest) 02.09.1997 up to 02.09.1986).
If the candidate is more or less than the age of the applicant, the application will not be accepted.
Distribution of Subjects and Numbers of the Preliminary Test
|Serial number||Name of the subject||Number distribution|
|1.||Bengali language and literature||35|
|2.||English Language and Literature||35|
|5.||Geography (Bangladesh and the World), Environment and Disaster Management||10|
|7.||Computer and Information Technology||15|
|10.||Morals, values and good governance||10|
How To Apply
- At first, interested candidates go to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd
- After going to this address you can see 3 radio button like
1. Application Form for General Cadre
2. Application Form for Technical Cadre/Professional Cadre
3. Application Form for General and Technical/ Professional (Both) Cadre
- If the candidate wishes to be the candidate of General Cadre only then General Cadre’s Application Form’s radio button will be clicked, the General Cadre application (BPSC Form-1) will be visible. Similarly, if you are willing to be a candidate for General and Technical / Professional cadre, then by clicking on the third radio button for both cadres, the BPSC Form-1 for both the cadre will be visible.
- If the expected BPSC Form-1 is visible, each part of the form must be filled in accordance with the given instructions. BPSC Form-1 has 3 parts: Part-1 Personal Information, Part-2 Educational Qualification, Part-3 Cadre Option. Detailed instructions for the BPSC Form-1 and detailed information/instructions given in each field of BPSC Form-1 should be filled by BPSC Form-1.
Online Payment Method
you have to pay in 2 steps by SMS from your teletalk mobile number. For payment, you have to apply first and have to know your user id and have sufficient balance (at least 700 to) in your teletalk SIM. Here is the details step by step.
send the msg to 16222
Example: BCS QRJSGHJ
After sending the first SMS you will receive this SMS as reply are describing bellow.
Reply: Applicant’s Name(your name), Tk-700(100 Tk. for Physically Handicapped, Ethnic Minority Group and Third Gender Group Candidates) will be Charged as Application Fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number) XXXXXXX. To Pay Fee, type BCS < Space>YesPIN and send it to 16222.
and send it to 16222
Example: BCS YES 12345678
After sending the Second SMS you will receive this SMS as reply are describing bellow.
Reply: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for 41st BCS Examination. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxxx). N.B.: For Lost Password, Please Type BCSHELPSSC Board SSC RollSSC Year and send to 16222
41st BCS Exam Date 2020. When will be published this exam date same time you can download this exam date by this post.